Impact of critical thinking and communication in workplace - Task 5.2

Critical thinking and communication are two sides of the same coin that is increasingly needed within the workplace to build a company. Critical thinking can be described as the process of objectively analyzing and evaluating issues to form a judgment. An important quality of an effective leader is the ability to think clearly and analyze problems effectively and then make effective decisions. Effective analysis of problems and situations can only happen if a leader can communicate with other people. If critical thinking is considered as the engine, then communication is the wheel that drives it forward. 

I believe that critical thinking will help me to pose crucial questions and issues, stating them clearly and precisely, assess and interpret relevant information using abstract ideas, make well-informed conclusions and solutions, then test them against applicable standards and criteria. To help me make these conclusions, communication is a must and will enable me to be a better and informed leader.    

Being a leader who can think critically and communicate will enable me to improve, not only the quality of work I present but also that of my team. As a result, my team and I should be able to grow alongside with organization.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-introductory letter

Introduction to critical thinking and communicating -Task 3

Critical reflection